Although online casinos have been around for less than 20 years, they’ve already exploded in popularity. Today, there are hundreds of different online casino sites vying for your attention, each of which has something unique to offer you as a player. Even if you do a little bit of cursory research and eliminate the casinos that aren’t available in your country, as well as those that are disreputable or untrustworthy, you’ll still be left with dozens of different casinos to choose from.
That’s where our casino reviews come in. Each of our reviews covers a casino that uses safe, secure software and has a strong history of treating players fairly. However, every site has something different to offer, and these reviews will help you figure out exactly which one is right for you.
Online Casino Reviews 2017
- BetOnline.com Casino Review (US Accepted)
- Bovada Casino Review (US ONLY)
- 7Red.com Review
- Bet365 Casino Review
- Mr Green Review
- Smart Live Casino Review
How We Review Each Casino
There are numerous factors we consider when it comes to reviewing casinos. Of course, the games that each casino offers are very important, and we’ll cover those in depth. But there are other things you should watch out for as well. We’ll discuss the software features, as well as the different ways you can make deposits and the quality of the customer support staff.
For more information on the criteria we use to evaluate casinos, check out the individual section descriptions below.
Slot machines make up the backbone of any casino, whether a brick-and-mortar casino or online. That means that at most sites, you’ll find dozens – if not hundreds – of different slot machines for you to choose from.
However, the quality of these slot machine offerings can vary tremendously. Some casinos have found ways to make their slots stand out, such as the exceptional 3D slots which are now available at various casinos. Others rely more on strong gameplay, hoping that their substance will win out even if they don’t have a whole lot of style.
But it’s not just the quality of the slot machines that we look for when writing a review. We’ll also take into account the variety of games that are offered; while some casinos have a good mix of different three-reel and five-reel games with different game features, others have a signature line of games that all offer similar gameplay.
Another thing we look for are the progressive jackpots offered by each casino. Some casinos have few if any jackpot games, while others offer prizes that can range into the millions of dollars.
Other Casino Games
Of course, slots aren’t the only games in a casino, and we’re sure to give you plenty of information on any other games you can find on each site as well. These games fall into a number of distinct categories:
– Table Games: These games include most of the classic casino favorites that have been around for centuries, as well as a few newer games that have been developed in just the last few decades. The most obvious examples are games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette and craps, which you’ll find at virtually every online casino. Other popular table games include Three Card Poker, Let it Ride, and Caribbean Stud Poker. Many casinos also feature variations on these standard table games, especially in the case of blackjack, with many casinos offering several different blackjack-like games.
– Video Poker: A favorite of serious casino gamblers, video poker is prized for its strategic gameplay and low house edge. While nearly every online casino has at least some video poker, some casinos offer a greater selection of games than others. In addition, some pay tables can offer players dramatically better odds than others.
– Additional/Specialty Games: This category covered a hodgepodge of games that don’t neatly fit into other categories. The most popular games here are keno and scratch cards, which make appearances at most casinos. However, some casinos have become very innovative in this area, offering different types of “fixed odds” games, bingo-style games, or other gambling options.
Every casino site has the backing of specialized casino software that handles the games, graphics, and banking aspects of the site in one neat package. There are several different major software companies that power most online casinos, along with a host of minor companies that are also in the industry.
In each review, we’ll let you know what software is behind each casino, as well as the strengths (and weaknesses) of that brand. We’ll also let you know what kinds of software options are available at each casino: downloadable clients, browser-based casinos, and mobile casinos are all popular, but not every site offers all three of these options.
One hugely important aspect of any online casino is their banking options. We’ll provide a complete rundown of the different deposit options available at each casino, which can often include some or all of the following:
– Bank Transfers
– Credit Cards
– Debit Cards
– E-Wallet Sites (Neteller, PayPal, Moneybookers, etc.)
– Prepaid Options
Every casino has a different range of options available to players, which can have an important impact on your ability to play on a given site. In addition, the options available can also vary depending on the country you’re playing from.
We’ll also touch on the withdrawal options available to you, as well as the expected processing times for different withdrawal methods.
One often overlooked area of casinos is their customer support staff. While it’s easy to imagine that you’ll never have to contact customer service, issues do unfortunately pop up from time to time – and that’s when having a top notch customer service team really comes in handy. In each review, we’ll lay out all of the different methods available for getting in touch with customer support, from emails and phone numbers to the live chat services that have recently become quite common. We’ll even mention any innovative solutions they might offer, such as Skype or instant messaging contacts. In addition, we’ll also look out for ways in which you might be able to solve problems on your own, such as in knowledge centers located on a casino’s website.